Hospice Care in Florence, SC
When planning the care for your terminally ill loved one, it is important to consider their medical, psychological, and emotional needs. Let Medical Services of America act as your assistant for hospice care in Florence, South Carolina. Our personalized services lets your family receive the care and attention they deserve.
The Gift of Hospice
The right people make all the difference. Count on us to provide care for your loved ones. Our team includes:
- Nurses who administer and oversee palliative care and the needs associated with life-limiting illnesses.
- Medical Social Workers who ensure patients and their families receive proper care and resources to cope with the problems caused by serious illness.
- Hospice Aides who provide straightforward, everyday assistance and personal care services.
- Chaplains/Spiritual Counselors who enact spiritual care and support to help patients and their families through emotional, end-of-life matters.
- Physicians who work with the patient, family, and the attending physicians to manage symptoms.
- Volunteers who provide companionship and assistance in a variety of proactive ways.
- Bereavement Specialists who facilitate support to surviving family members through grief counseling, telephone support, and informational programs.
It’s About Living
Having a well-defined plan makes matters easier on both the patient and your family. Hospice at home allows your loved one to accept treatments with dignity. Common diagnoses which are eligible for hospice care include:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Stroke or Coma
- Heart Disease/CHF
- HIV Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Liver Disease
- Lung Disease/COPD
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Chronic Renal Failure
Our Journey Together
Count on us to deliver a positive hospice at home experience. We collaborate to enact a comprehensive plan, which includes converting your home to a space that accommodates hospice care. Our efforts alleviate pain and cultivate a respectful atmosphere.
Contact our team to request a consultation for hospice home care. We serve patients and their families throughout Florence, South Carolina, and the surrounding counties of Florence, Williamsburg, Marion, and Darlington.